General Information About Phagans School of Hair Design
At Phagans’ our goal is to educate students to the highest standards by providing them with the knowledge and skills to not only pass the state board exam, but to become self sufficient working professionals in the field of cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 130 Native American 4.0 Asian 2.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 68 Enrolled FullTime Graduates