General Information About Bucks County Community College
The Mission of Bucks County Community College is to provide to the County's diverse population of learners comprehensive educational, training, and cultural opportunities that are accessible, affordable and convenient, and that will equip them to be successful and effective in their work and as citizens of the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 15,860 Native American 37.0 Asian 340.0 African American 606.0 Hispanic 362.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,107 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0