General Information About Commonwealth Technical Institute
The mission of the Commonweatlh Technical Institute at the Hiram G. Andrews Center ([email protected]) is to offer quality individualized post-secondary education which provides career opportunities and independent life skills.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 454 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 70.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 251 Enrolled FullTime Graduates