General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Tarentum
The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students: * pursue their personal interests and objectives * develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and * provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 206 Percent Admitted 38% Men Admitted 38% Women Admitted 38% Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 659 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 103.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 251 Enrolled FullTime Graduates