General Information About Laurel Technical Institute
Laurel Technical Institute will provide the highest quality education and professional certifications for individuals seeking employment in various careers in response to the needs of the regional employer community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 96 Percent Admitted 77% Men Admitted 59% Women Admitted 84% Full Time Retention Rate 49%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 293 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 59.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 280 Enrolled FullTime Graduates