General Information About Paul Mitchell the School-Rhode Island
Our school's mission is to provide a quality educational system to prepare students to pass the state board examination and to gain employment within the field of Cosmetology. We are passionately committed to provide a solid educational foundation to empower our team in the pursuit of excellence and we strongly believe that when people come first, success will follow.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 367 Native American 3.0 Asian 3.0 African American 10.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 141 Enrolled FullTime Graduates