General Information About Charzanne Beauty College
The primary mission of Charzanne Beauty College is to train students in the practice of Cosmetology, to such competancy levels, that they are able to pass the South Carolina State Board of Cosmetology exam, become licensed by the board, and are qualified to secure successful employment and advancement in the field of Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 32 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 104 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 47.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 44 Enrolled FullTime Graduates