General Information About Southeast Technical Institute
The mission of Southeast Technical Institute is to educate individuals for employment opportunities, professional growth and lifelong learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,655 Native American 49.0 Asian 25.0 African American 56.0 Hispanic 24.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,940 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0