General Information About Western Dakota Technical Institute
Western Dakota Technical Institute is a public institution of higher learning where students acquire the knowledge, skills, and behaviors necessary for successful employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,042 Percent Admitted 60% Men Admitted 62% Women Admitted 59% Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,234 Native American 159.0 Asian 11.0 African American 11.0 Hispanic 28.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,032 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0