General Information About Maryville College
Maryville College prepares students for lives of citizenship and leadership as we challenge each one to search for truth, grow in wisdom, work for justice, and dedicate a life of creativity and service to the peoples of the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,567 Percent Admitted 73% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 460 630 Math 480 610 Writing 450 610
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 28 English 21 29 Math 20 26 Writing 21 28
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,148 Native American 3.0 Asian 7.0 African American 60.0 Hispanic 21.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,060 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0