General Information About Tennessee School of Beauty of Knoxville Inc
To attract top quality individuals and provide them with quality education, help them graduate and pass their state board exam and become gainfully emplyed in the field of cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 450 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 14.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 217 Enrolled FullTime Graduates