General Information About Tennessee Technology Center at Hohenwald
The Tennessee Technology Centers continue to serve as the premier providers for workforce development throughout the State of Tennessee. The centers fulfill the mission by providing: • Providing competency-based training through traditional and distance learning instructional delivery systems of the highest quality that will qualify individuals for employment and/or advancement in jobs. • Providing high quality training and retraining of employed workers. • Providing high quality training that is economical and accessible to all residents of Tennessee, thereby contributing to the economic and community development of the communities we serve. The Tennessee Technology Center at Hohenwald remains committed to the education of a non-racially identifiable student body and promotes diversity and access without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 988 Native American 6.0 Asian 3.0 African American 46.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 524 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0