General Information About Allied Health Careers
Our mission is to provide up-to-date career education and training for students that will allow them to enter the job market with the necessary entry-level skills to begin reqrding careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 393 Native American 1.0 Asian 9.0 African American 58.0 Hispanic 182.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 305 Enrolled FullTime Graduates