General Information About Anamarc College
The mission of Anamarc Educational Institute is to prepare learners for a diverse competitive workforce in the Upper Rio Grande Region and Southern New Mexico areas with high levels of educational excellence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,193 Native American 0.0 Asian 6.0 African American 41.0 Hispanic 1,052.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 534 Enrolled FullTime Graduates