General Information About CCI Training Center
CCI provides competency based career retraining and career enhancement training in an accelerated and flexible format.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 68 Percent Admitted 87% Men Admitted 82% Women Admitted 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 193 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 79.0 Hispanic 30.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 91 Enrolled FullTime Graduates