General Information About Culinary Academy of Austin
The Culinary Academy of Austin will educate and train student effectively for employment in the foodservice industry and will provide our graduates with viable employment opportunities that are commensurate with the expertise the Culinary Academy of Austin has afforded them.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 67 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 18.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 30 Enrolled FullTime Graduates