General Information About El Centro College
El Centro College is an urban learning institution preparing students to live, to work and to be of service in a diverse, global society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 15,030 Native American 71.0 Asian 851.0 African American 4,695.0 Hispanic 4,191.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,056 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0