General Information About Everest Institute-Hobby
Our Houston-Hobby campus offers men and women with career training and life skills needed to excel in their chosen field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 440 Percent Admitted 38% Men Admitted 38% Women Admitted 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,722 Native American 4.0 Asian 7.0 African American 672.0 Hispanic 883.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,137 Enrolled FullTime Graduates