General Information About Kaplan College-Corpus Christi
Career Centers of Texas-Corpus Christi is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate professional skills and career-focused education empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,656 Native American 2.0 Asian 8.0 African American 67.0 Hispanic 1,052.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 618 Enrolled FullTime Graduates