General Information About Paris Junior College
Paris Junior College is a dynamic, comprehensive community college advancing the education of students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of our diverse community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 31%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,735 Native American 132.0 Asian 81.0 African American 824.0 Hispanic 447.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,978 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0