General Information About South Texas Vo-Tech Institute
Helping people achieve better lifestyles through career education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 149 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 734 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 731.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 867 Enrolled FullTime Graduates