General Information About South Texas Vocational Technical Institute-McAllen
Helping people achieve better lifestyles through career education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,195 Native American 5.0 Asian 0.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 1,128.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,413 Enrolled FullTime Graduates