General Information About State Beauty Academy
A world that's constantly changing ... evolving ... keeping pace with today's fast-paced beauty salons. Today's cosmetology school is a world of style, hair design, and beauty. It's a chance to express your individuality. A chance to share your unique outlook with others. As a cosmetologist, you'll devote your talents to making others look their best. You'll keep pace with the fashion world and stand ready to meet constantly changing skills of a hair stylist or manicurist.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 81 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 64.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 37 Enrolled FullTime Graduates