General Information About AmeriTech College
Through quality training and education, the mission of AmeriTech College is to prepare graduates with the necessary knowledge, skills, and dispositions to become competent professionals in their chosen field of study.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 38 Percent Admitted 71% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 73% Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 133 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 18.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 64 Enrolled FullTime Graduates