General Information About Miller-Motte Technical College
The mission of Miller-Motte Technical College is to help students acquire the essential career and personal skills and knowledge necessary to secure initial employment in their chosen field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 661 Native American 9.0 Asian 10.0 African American 283.0 Hispanic 15.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 300 Enrolled FullTime Graduates