General Information About Bennett Career Institute
The mission of Bennett Career Institute, Inc. (BCI) is to develop fully qualified cosmetologist, barbers, instructors, managers, manicurist, electrologist, and ethesticians. BCI will sucessfully guide and direct its students through the various phases of the chosen curriclum so that they will be fully prepared to pass the District of Columbia State Board Examination ans become professionals in the industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 219 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 215.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 120 Enrolled FullTime Graduates