General Information About Interface College-Spokane
To provide accelerated training and education in an environment that empowers students to become life-long learners and gain employment in careers with growth potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 14 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 232 Native American 10.0 Asian 3.0 African American 7.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 162 Enrolled FullTime Graduates