General Information About Pierce College at Puyallup
We are a community of learners open to all. Our community is built on a foundation of respect and openness to change. Together, we strive to meet the needs of our diverse community and develop each member's abilities. Our commitment to quality education and teaching excellence prepares learners to live and work successfully in an ever-changing world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 49%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,041 Native American 59.0 Asian 291.0 African American 196.0 Hispanic 303.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,400 Enrolled FullTime Graduates