General Information About Fred W Eberle Technical Center
The mission of Fred W. Eberle Technical Center is to provide students the opportunity to become productive and responsible citizens with the technical skills necessary to pursue their occupational goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 129 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 75 Enrolled FullTime Graduates