General Information About Salem International University
To prepare global citizens with broad knowledge, marketable professional skills and the ability to make decisions with integrity and international perspective.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 43%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,174 Native American 7.0 Asian 6.0 African American 147.0 Hispanic 22.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 556 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 230