General Information About Scott College of Cosmetology
To advance our students in the field of Cosmetology through education, knowledge & belief. We challenge our Future Professionals to expect success through hard work, honesty & caring.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 85 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 63 Enrolled FullTime Graduates