General Information About Anthem College-Brookfield
The mission of High-Tech Institute is to provide quality postsecondary education focused on career success in the fields of allied health Care and to provide a learning environment that inspires all students to realize their full potential.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 772 Native American 4.0 Asian 288.0 African American 333.0 Hispanic 58.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 365 Enrolled FullTime Graduates