General Information About Bryant and Stratton College-Milwaukee
Bryant & Stratton is a career college delivering outcomes based education and training through a flexible, contemporary curriculum in a personalized environment
This school is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,415 Native American 10.0 Asian 5.0 African American 1,288.0 Hispanic 56.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 253 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0