General Information About Fox Valley Technical College
The mission of Fox Valley Technical College is to help individuals reach their potential by providing cost-effective education and training which meets their objectives for employment, continuing higher education, and personal enrichment. We seek to build and maintain a diverse and effective work force that supports the economic growth and stability of our communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 15,508 Native American 139.0 Asian 343.0 African American 235.0 Hispanic 321.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,865 Enrolled FullTime Graduates